1. Submit Student Application
A copy of the student application can be obtained at our main office or downloaded here
2. Submit Additional Documentation
In addition to the student application, parents enrolling pupils in our school for the first time, or re-enrollment following an absence of one or more semesters must provide the following documentation:
- Student Health Examination (DH3040)
- Florida Certificate of Immunization (DH680)
- Birth certificate
- Withdrawal form from the previous school
- Achievement scores from the previous school (ex. S.A.T. scores)
- IEP Plan
- Proof of residence
- Social security #’s (Both parent and child)
- Any Reporting income (Child Support or Employment)
Return all the completed forms and the registration fee to the school office. Registration will not be processed without full payment of the registration fee and proper completion of all forms.
3. Interview and School Tour
After all required documents have been submitted, parents will be able to schedule an interview and a school tour. Interviews and school tours are done by appointment only.
4. Assessment Test
Newly enrolled students are required to take an assessment test to determine their skill level. This test is taken by appointment only.
Parents will be notified of the final decision after all documents are processed and reviewed.